A Game-Changing, DIY Waste Management System
Save time and money by gaining access to waste stream performance indicators in real time. Make informed decisions and achieve your environmental goals without the need for costly brokers and consultants. Our proprietary environmental dashboard, WASTE20 is perfect for any organization who wants to manage their own waste.
WASTE20 combines invoice review, manifest level detail and volumes including reduction targets for each waste stream, all contained within an easy to use on-line dashboard. Years of consulting experience are instilled into this intuitive tool.
Features and Benefits
- WASTE20 is a web-based Environmental Dashboard that enables comprehensive self-directed compliance and reporting activities.
- Track, trend and measure environmental and financial performance in real time.
- Includes a library of Waste Types and national registry of Waste Vendors.
- Manage, approve or dispute 3rd party vendor invoices right from the dashboard using our proprietary contract checker tool.
- Perform comprehensive professionally guided Waste Audits on your iPhone, iPad, Android or any other mobile devise ensuring thorough, accurate and professional waste audits—automatically!
- Apply waste audit results to Historical Data for an immediate financial forecast and environmental benefits analysis.
- Assign access to an unlimited number of users at multiple levels and instill a culture of compliance within your organization.
- Affordable pricing, no installation costs and no capital equipment required.
Your Dashboard can be customized for any of the following markets or our team of EHS professionals can develop a custom Dashboard specifically for your business:
- National Retail
- Property Management
Two (2) Ways to Purchase…
- Professionally Managed- We work directly with your Waste Vendors, review all invoices and populate the Dashboard for you; or
- Self-serve- You license the software, review your own invoices and input the data yourself.
Find out how WASTE20 can work for you. Request a consultation.