We conduct baseline waste audits and utilize a proprietary dashboard to view, track and manage operational, financial and environmental goals. You get trained Waste Stream Professional(s) to own and manage your waste management program for you inclusive of capital equipment and disposal at the most advantageous pricing.
Resources and Flexibility to Meet Your Needs
- Professional Staffing is provided by WasteStrategies to develop, implement and manage a comprehensive Waste Management Plan on your behalf.
- On-site Support Packages are available ranging from quarterly management reviews to Full Time Management and Collection Staff and everything in between. Discounts are offered for multi-year agreements.
- Enhance your current departmental resources or rely on us for your primary Waste Management Staffing needs.
Features and Benefits
- REDUCE YOUR OVERHEAD | Let us track and manage all of your Waste Streams for you and publish all of your monthly financial and environmental data in one easy to use on-line Dashboard to improve program performance and reduce your administrative overhead.
- DEMONSTRATE COMPLIANCE | We will maintain licenses and permits, generate reports, create policy and implement training programs designed to mitigate your compliance risk and achieve your Waste Reduction Goals.
- AVOID CAPITAL COSTS | All Waste Management programs include Capital Equipment options, let us own the entire program and leverage our resources for you.
- SAVE MONEY | Our Performance Based Flat Fee Agreements are designed to provide you with an immediate reduction in your current spend.
- FOOD WASTE
- INDUSTRIAL WASTE
- MUNICIPAL SOLID WASTE
- RECYCLABLE MATERIALS
- HAZARDOUS WASTE
- INFECTIOUS SUBSTANCES
- REGULATED MEDICAL WASTE
- PHARMACEUTICAL WASTE
- UNIVERSAL WASTE
Contact us to learn more and to get started achieving your waste management goals.
Want More Info?
Find out how Full Service can work for you.